Ying'khor amid the moving elements
Sunday June 19th 2016 11:00am to 12:30pm
Sunday July 17th 2016 11:00am to 12:30pm
Leo J. Ryan Park
On the main lagoon.
Foster City, CA, US
Surrounded by the moving elements of air, water and fire (sunlight), Aro gTér apprentice Dorje Khandro invites all interested to a Ying’khor practice session.
Meet by 11:00am at the park entrance at Center Park Lane (across from Metro Center Shopping Ctr).
· Silent Sitting
· Standing meditation
· Review and practice of some of the 25 Ying’khor (standing) exercises
· Conclude with sKu-mNyé meditation posture
Parking: There is limited street parking on E. Hillsdale Blvd. The main parking lot for the park is around the corner on Shell Boulevard (right turn at Shell Blvd from E. Hillsdale Blvd.)
· Large towel or blanket
· Sitting cushion for meditation (there are benches facing the lagoon)
· Sunscreen – lots of reflected light from the water
· Water to drink
· Hat and/or sunglasses
· Jacket or windbreaker
· Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
There is no fee for this event.